10 Founding Members
The National ICT Confederation of the Philippines was founded by 10 ICT Councils who came from Metro Clark, Legazpi, Quezon, Bacolod, Cebu, Iloilo, Cagayan De Oro, Davao, Iligan, and Sarangani Province in 2008 to be the recognized national avenue for collaboration, develop the member organizations through the sharing of best practices, among others, and to be the unified voice for the Philippine Information and Communication (ICT) Industry.
National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP) shall be the recognized, premier, and unifying advocate for countryside ICT industry development.
- To promote foreign and local investments and balanced development
- To share information and best practices
- To transform the Philippines into a customer-oriented and competitive provider for global services
- To be reliable partner, champion and information-source in ICT countryside development, responsive to the needs of its stakeholder.
- To be an effective, strong, representation – “voice” of the unified, collective stand of ICT councils throughout the country
- To promote active and robust growth of ICT councils
- To contribute significantly to inclusive countryside development through ICT. Where NICP contributes to the realization of the countryside’s ICT industry potential and maximizes the use of ICT for balance national development
- To Increase international visibility of NICP for ICT development.